- This event has passed.
Moroccan Singing Holiday with Claire Anstee & Su Hart (Fully Booked)
October 2 - October 9
SORRY — FULLY BOOKED!
- Escape the British weather to enjoy sun, the exceptional menu of local healthy food, an exotic culture and environment at an award-winning, comfortable, sustainably-run traditional Moroccan guest house. More information about their meaningful holidays at www.holidays-with-heart.co.uk.
- Claire & Su are both exceptional teachers. Su is renowned worldwide: see baka.co.uk & suhart.com.
- The week will be one of fun and relaxation intertwined with learning a variety of beautiful songs, extending what you can do with your voice, making new friendships and more….
- Based in Taroudant, an ancient walled market town little visited by tourists and with shopper-friendly souks to which you may be introduced by one of the staff. Enjoying the best winter climate in Morocco due to its southerly setting in the fertile Souss Valley, the source of an abundance of fruit and vegetables, it lies between contrasting mountain landscapes: the majestic High Atlas and the extraordinary Anti-Atlas (bordering the Sahara).
- Support of 8 charming English-speaking Moroccan staff experienced in running group holidays.
- A wide choice of other authentic activities including the option to support charitable projects.
- Substantial pre-visit information and support from the owner with 20 years’ experience of Morocco.
- A chance to buy some beautiful hand-crafted items, food and other delights in the souks.
- Explore the fascinating culture with the help of delightful guides; option to trek or laze in the sun
- Feel safe thanks to the care of the staff, good medical facilities (no compulsory vaccinations), safe water as well as the town being small, relaxed and friendly with few tourists.
- Good WiFi and mobile network. Short, inexpensive flight; 50-minute road transfer with our own safe drivers. Compared with Europe, better value for money.
“If only there were more places like this: a medina house run by locals offering a rare glimpse into Moroccan life. They
offer skilled guides, exciting cultural experiences and delicious Moroccan meals.” Lonely Planet Guide
This holiday costs £550 excluding flights for which you get:
- transfers to and from the designated flight at Agadir airport;
- accommodation for 7 nights in twin/double rooms (singles may be possible for a £120 supplement);
- substantial breakfasts;
- vegetarian evening meals (option of meat or fish for small supplement) and can cater for special diets;
- 2 excursions, 2 cultural experiences (chosen from several), workshops, “A Feast for the Senses” celebration;
- approximately 3 hours singing daily.
Flights to Agadir are inexpensive if booked early. More information on flights…
These include trekking, Berber band, wildlife, crafts, cookery, massage and several other choices run by the amazingly knowledgeable guides.
Prices can be seen at www.cecu.co.uk/price-list-2016-2017.
“I just want to tell you that the holiday was completely magical and LOVED EVERY MINUTE.! The staff were just amazing
with nothing too much trouble and such fun.” M. Collins Feb 2015
Reservations and Enquiries
To reserve your place or make enquiries about the holiday, go to www.cecu.co.uk/bookings. We will then confirm availability of room(s) and supply you with the payment schedule which is split into 3 parts to make it easier to budget. It’s essential to book early in order that we can give you the go-ahead to book flights as soon as they’re published, and thus save money. Early booking also ensures you get a place on these extremely popular holidays!
Voted Top 10 in the World: Lonely Planet Eco Stays 2014, Vege News Vegetarian Holidays 2005 Responsible Tourism Trophy for Community Project Work 2009. Green Key Certified 2012-now